It is essential to have a clear view of the level of cash flow in order to determine whether there is sufficient cash available.
In this guide you will be taken through two of the essential elements of a high quality and reliable cash flow forecast: designing and building a cash flow model, and designing and building a cash flow forecasting process.
- Designing and building a cash flow model
- Business process model case study
- Relevant business processes – External indicators – Internal indicators
- Business relationships
- Designing a system diagram
- Choosing the type of cash flow model: indirect or direct method
- Building the cash flow model
- Designing and implementing a cash flow forecasting process
- Setting limitations in the model
- Stock level limits – Effect of variables
IMPORTANT – The TMI Academy Courses are available to purchase by Business entities only. Please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is free of charge.