TMI Academy, treasury.university, Treasury Management International, www.treasury-management.co.uk and www.treasury-management.com are all operated by P4 Publishing Group Limited. The terms “P4 Publishing Ltd”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, refer to the operator of the website you’re in.
P4 Publishing Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and any other regulations currently in force).
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries about these practices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We collect the following information:
- where you contact us through enquiry and registration forms, we collect the details you provide to us (typically the personal details include your name, title, company, postal address and email address).
- where you visit this website, we collect information automatically about your visit. The information obtained in this way (i.e. your browsing patterns) is used only in aggregate form, and, as such, cannot be used to identify you.
- where you specifically download an article or articles, this information can specifically identify you.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via our websites for the purposes of:
- providing the best possible service
- processing any subscriptions or orders you may have made
- treasury awards
- providing you with information about products and services we and our sponsors offer
- building up marketing profiles, aiding strategic development and auditing usage of the site
As a result of subscribing to one of our products, registering on the site or ordering from us, your name, address and contact details may be added to a mailing list. P4 Publishing Ltd offers a range of treasury magazines, events and directories for the international community. We’d like to contact you about these from time to time, as well as sending you our special promotions. Generally we will write, but may e-mail or telephone you, unless you prefer us not to.
Please provide us with your instructions and contact details at Privacy Enquiries, P4 Publishing Group Ltd, 2161 Csomád, Verebeshegy u. 11., Hungary. or email us at email@example.com
A cookie is a piece of text which is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie helps us analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. We use a cookie when you access any P4 Publishing Ltd website and to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site, to build up marketing profiles and understand browsing patterns.
- Session Management – we use session cookies to track login status and to build shopping baskets for site purchases. All session management cookies are destroyed when you close your browser session. We do not store your password or any other information in the cookie, or use it for any other purpose than improving the user experience on our website. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying information about a visitor, their location, their preferences or their financial activity.
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to track visitor journeys and behaviours through the website. All tracking is anonymous and we do not link this data to logged in users or any other authenticated users.
- Addthis – we use the third party tool AddThis to allow you to share pages on the most popular social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.. AddThis may deposit a tracking cookie in order to aggregate sharing activity. We do not see or use this information. You may opt out of this clicking on the AddThis privacy link in the pop-up list.
- Banner Adverts – some of our advertisements are served by 3rd party ad servers which may store cookies to track visitors journeys through to advertise sites. We do not see or use this information.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, though you can set most browsers to prevent this. Please see the relevant Help pages of your Browser for information in disabling cookies for particular websites.
Right to Erasure
You can request the removal of your personal data at any time by contacting us by writing to us at Privacy Enquiries, P4 Publishing Group Ltd, 2161 Csomád, Verebeshegy u. 11., Hungary or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to complete the removal of your personal data within 1 month of receiving your removal instructions.
ADVICE TO READERS
Treasury Management International showcases topical, pragmatic solutions and strategic insights on treasury, cash management, foreign exchange and other issues affecting treasury and financial professionals, together with treasury and finance news, education and opinion. With real-life treasury management experiences and case studies at its core, TMI provides valuable material for all practitioners – from experienced treasurers and CFOs to those new to the profession.
While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the publication, the publishers cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. All rights reserved. No paragraph or other part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying and recording, without the written permission of P4 Publishing Ltd or in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1956 (as amended). Such written permission must also be obtained before any paragraph or other part of this publication is stored in a retrieval system of any kind.
If you have any queries about our privacy statement, requests concerning your personal information, you would prefer not to hear from us, or would like to find out more about our products and services, please write to us at Privacy Enquiries, P4 Publishing Group Ltd, 2161 Csomád, Verebeshegy u. 11., Hungary. or by e-mail at email@example.com
P4 Publishing Group Ltd
Registered office: P4 Publishing Group Ltd, 2161 Csomád, Verebeshegy u. 11., Hungary.